Tuesday, June 29, 2010

If we do the unthinkable,

Would it make us go crazy or would it be so beautiful?

Would you really like me to answer that question? Both. It's crazy and it's beautiful at the same time. The unthinkable, well, it's one of those things I've dreamed all my life. Feeling infinite, as what Charlie from the infamous "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" usually says. It's intriguing, because it could make you for the moment, but eternally, it could also break you.

Either way, I'm saying, If you ask me, I'm ready.

Yes, after all that "unthinkable" things I've done in my life. I'm ready... again. It just had to be that way. You get hurt, you tell yourself you're never gonna do it again, but not knowing it, you end up doing the same thing all over again. It's just the way it goes.

Lyrics taken from Alicia Keys' "Unthinkable".

No comments:

Post a Comment