Monday, July 5, 2010

Me and my trust issues.

I know how irritating this would sound, okay? So hang on. I just don’t know what to do with myself anymore. Honestly, it’s been a great week. It’s been bliss all over (Wait, did I just use the word, “all over”? Yeah I did.) and frankly, it’s been a moment I could say I wanted to live because there is something that keeps you alive.

Trust. Ahh, pretty hard word to take in… and to give. When you’ve had past experiences that lets you drown in misery every time, you can’t take away the fact that it’s hard to trust someone again. But I know also that in order to live, you have to live and go through the cycle again. If it doesn’t work out, you can’t blame anything or anyone, just yourself. Probably because you didn’t take any effort to actually re-compose your heart and mind in order to live again.

But I guess, this time. I’m choosing to live again. It will be hard, I know. But it’s just the way it goes. And I can’t let an opportunity like this pass. It’s right there in front of me, all I have to do is just grab it whole-heartedly without any hesitation. In the end, we can’t regret anything. It’s always been our choice and we’ll just have to cherish or suffer its consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment