Saturday, September 18, 2010

I have never given much thought to anything.

I mean, I can't even explain where to start explaining by what I'm trying to say. Okay, I'll start trying: There are certain limits to any levels or kinds of tolerance there is in this world. In my almost 20 years of existence in this fucked up planet, y'all be saying I don't even have the right to say what I'm about to say since y'all think I haven't even started life yet.

Being distracted aside, what I'm trying to say is: Every bit of too much is not good. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's just not good. Find the thin line that separates those two. Anyway, if it gets to the point where you don't even know the reason why you're doing it, just think about it for a second and stop. Stop and think. It never hurts to think sometimes, you know? In this fast-paced world, where technology has driven the planet, where information is just a click away, it's not that hard to think.

But then again, we may have abused these privileges. We may have been wandering too much and crossing borders we never could have taken if it wasn't for the wonderful world (or not) of the internet. We stay connected with families, friends and our loved ones. Some even uses it to find there love. For some, it may have worked, but for others trying to satisfy there lusts, it gets a bit shaky and... Where am I even headed with all the blabbering? I have no idea too, don't worry.

See? I have never given much thought to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment