Tuesday, June 29, 2010

P-noy and Eclipse

Yes, yes. A lot of people have been talking about two major things going to happen tomorrow. One, the much anticipated inauguration of the next president of this third world country, Benigno Aquino, Jr. or what he likes to be called as, P-Noy. Don't look at me, he named himself that. I'm expecting a lot of traffic in the Q.C. and Manila area tomorrow. Which is not going to be good since I''m going to see some friends tomorrow.

Another thing that will happen tomorrow: Eclipse. No, not a lunar or solar. But a very big FFFFFUUUUUU one. Starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson (a.k.a. I'm-a-relative-of-Dracula) and Taylor Lautner. I don't know about this but it's got a lot of hype. Marketing people have been producing merchandise items for this movie and people are actually buying it. Tumblers, buckets, shirts, graphic novels and whole lot more. I don't know what to say, maybe the world has gone mad or something.

I'll drink my daily dose of strawberry milk now. Maybe it'll cool me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment