Friday, June 25, 2010

Toy Story 3




So I finally watched the much-waited 3rd installment of Toy Story 3. Good thing Philippine cinemas are trendy nowadays I had the chance to watch it on 3D. To be honest, the first time I heard they will do another Toy Story, I was like, "Uh oh. Hope it won't be an overkill." Well, it's Pixar after all, what do I have to worry about? Then I heard Andy will be going to college, it's like my childhood all over again. Let's admit it, we all have that "Andy" inside us.

Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 10/10 rating. Well, all Toy Story movies got a 10/10 rating from that "trusted" site. True enough, it didn't disappoint. There was never a dull moment while I wear those 3D glasses. Ken and Barbie put the cherry on the ice cream. 10/10 for me. Next up, Twilight Saga's "Eclipse". I've read the novel again, so to the director, sorry if I'll be ranting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment