Saturday, July 10, 2010

I fairly think I need...

I had to emphasize the word FAIRLY since I think it would be fair of me to need and want these things. I think I'm in need of new gadgets. Gadgets that I fairly think will allow me to explore more things in life... and in the web space. First off, there's this new lens I think I need for my good 'ole Nikon D40. It's a Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.8 lens.

Oh there it is, it would absolutely allow me to create much elaborate "bokeh" shots which, all of you might know by this time, I love.

Then, there's my Illustrator needs. By "illustrator", I totally mean a pen tablet. This particular one, Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet would be a good starter for me. I again, fairly think I need it to practice. Also a good way to draw using my hand. Execution is always a factor and sometimes, using a mouse doesn't result to equal proportions of my concept and how I executed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment